👋 Hi, I'm Andrei. 🌮🎉
I'm really good at React, MobX, Backbone, GnuPG, and server stuff. 
- Everyone  wants to know how to use and setup GnuPG on their computer. I got really tired looking around for good starting tutorials and references so I made mine.
📖 Open-source software
- A test bed for everything Webpack. Used for testing if your loader/plugin works with a specific version of Webpack.
- Use Webpack with really any backend technology out there.
- A stupidly simple static web page generator with support for static routing on precomile. Uses Webpack heavely and utilizes a bunch of plugins to make things work.
- I love gin and tonic. You should too. This is to help organize regular Gin and tonic parties at your workplace.
- Do you want a make emoji rain with React? Well now you can. (with a few bugs that I never had time to fix)
- Prepends a timestamp to your loglevel messages with some extra ✨.
💻 My setup
- Macbook Pro 13" (early 2017, without touchbar, 16GB RAM, Intel Core i7)
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- YubiKey 4
- bash 4.4.12
- tmux 2.5
- gnupg 2.2.0
- docker 17.09.0-ce
- aria2c 1.32.0
- git 2.14.1
- openssh 7.5p1
- brew 1.3.2
- Visual Studio Code
- InputMono-Bold 12
Btw you should totally see my dotfiles.